View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Again...how does not re-signing Kostitsyn help in getting a rare breed of forward that doesn't get moved often? Give me some names. We should be drafting them, not overpaying for ones that are on the verge or already are past their primes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Well Neil or Clarkson are not available, and they aren't a dime a dozen either. So, instead of saying that we should get rid of AK for a player like them, tell me who could we realistically get? I always wanted Steve Ott, but I know he won't be moved and he's getting older. So, who else really? That can replace that 20G-40Pts production AK brings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
Yea i'm curious to know who these players are?
Lets trade for Penner? For Stewart? god knows those came cheap, and became super effective with their teams...
I'm starting to think you don't even agree with your "opinion"
Let's be honest here... no matter what name I'd bring forward here, you folks in love with AK would find any which way to dismantle, take apart those names with empty statements like "he's not available", or he's "too expensive", or "he's not a good player". Yes, I do have a few names and no, it's not Penner. But no, there's no sense in wasting my time (or yours) only to get into another classic HF pissing war.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote