View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Tim Tebow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
Not even close.

I agree with a lot of what you said. Bryz has made many big saves, but due to how he plays, they're not flashy or exciting like Bob's.

Also, I don't understand how ANYONE can blame the NYI game on Bryz. Last I checked, shooters need to score in the mini-game as well.
I am slightly confused. I feel like you are agreeing with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devastate View Post
Let me clarify...

Yes bryz makes big saves (and for the record, I'm a bryz supporter even though I like Bob), but the point a lot of people are making is that bryz hasn't been known to come through this season when its NEEDED. Example, soft goals, huge saves in the 3rd period in a 1 goal game, and some people will mention shoot outs etc.

I think he's turning it around, but I still dnt think he has the fighter's spirit that bob does.

I liked his quote from last night "I don't care who's fault it is, I don't like giving up goals"(or something along those lines).
Hockey doesn't see personalities though. I can agree Bob certainly presents himself like a much more focused and committed player but he still has to back it up on the ice with his numbers. Bob's numbers this season and career wise say he is an average goalie who is prone to meltdowns in pressure games. I am not really referring to or comparing Bryz directly in this as much as I am saying Bob does all of those things. He is streaky and prone to getting shelled, gives up his fair share of weak bad goals. If one is going to rip Bryz for those things they have to do it to Bob too. His season has been pretty similar. When you look past the contracts and hype nether goalie is having an impressive season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 View Post
LOL

LOL

LOL

and I answer you that way as that as that what your posts are worth anymore.

The fact you state the Gaborik goal was NOT one of the most pathetic goals of the season (certainly worse than any goal that got by BOB in the NJ game) is just ludicrous.

My god that is funny.
Really? A goalie missing a poke check and getting scored on blows your mind more then goalies getting scored on from center ice or whiffing on slow bouncing pucks without any traffic? Things that have happened a good few times this season.

Tim Tebow is offline   Reply With Quote