View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 04:19 PM
hckyplayer8
He's Gone!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
That was an implosion? Again, where is the fault for the scorers? Where is the credit for Nabokov? It all comes back on Bryzgalov...why? You've got your blinders on to everything else going on in the games, and are looking for reasons to criticize him.

Why should you have faith in him besides the Bruins game? (idk what Bruins game you're talking about...) What about his last few weeks? He's been very good! Oh wait yeah, one bad game against NYR and a shootout loss....that's right, still a bum! OF COURSE! I forgot he's the only goalie we have who has had bad games against NY this season...

Keep looking for a reason to hate him though. Enjoy your blinders
The NYI game made me so pissed off because if we won that game it would have been because of BRYZ. It sure as hell wouldn't have been because of the skaters. I was so prepared to come on here and for only the second time this season, sing praises to this guy that I harp on game in and game out but noooooo he had to go and implode. When you go 0-2 in the SO that is an implosion. I mean he was nowhere close to even making a save. It truly looked like he felt a soccer net was behind him. You have to give your skaters a chance and when you go and instantly let a goal in, you don't.Then you let in a second goal and you all but bury the team.

It is sickening that we are tore apart our team to make room for this guy and then a god dang slap in the face that we are paying him so handsomely to be a mediocre goaltender.

hckyplayer8 is offline   Reply With Quote