View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Johnny Utah

vCash: 500
I hated the Penner trade don't like the Richards deal but did like the Gagne signing.

I don't know how any of you can defend a guy who makes 4.5 million and in 62 total games as a LA King has 7 goals. Unbelievable.

No excuse. I would deal him for a 5th round pick at this point just to get his fat butt off the team.

Oh fyi, here is Sutter trashing him this morning.

Is there a chance, then, that Penner might be out of the lineup tomorrow? It’s tough to say, but Sutter clearly was not pleased with Penner. After a strong game against Tampa Bay, Penner struggled last night in Florida and was benched for more than half of the third period. Here’s what Sutter said about Penner…

SUTTER: “You want to be consistent. If you’re in a playoff race, which we are, you need consistency out of everybody in terms of their performance. Everybody does it a little different, but when you’re playing in basically an offensive role, you’ve got to be fairly consistent in the percentage part of it.’’

So Terry Murray moved him to the 4th line in the playoffs last year and now another coach is about to do the same. Also, recall MacTavish made him a healthy scratch in Edmonton a few years back. That's 3 coaches.

Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote