View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
I'll admit I wasn't sold on Schenn at first because he had unrealistic expectations placed on his shoulders because of who he was traded for. I think he should have been shielded by the Flyers at first and they failed to do so. After the broken foot and the concussion, it took Schenn to get back on track and now that he's doing so, you can see he's getting more and more comfortable with the game. That's a plus.

I still wish the Flyers would have given him the Giroux treatment with regards to letting him play in the minors for 30+ games and then bring him up on a full time basis. With that being said, you can tell that he's going to be a real good player for a long time to come.

I really like the balance (key word here) that the Flyers are developing with regards to Giroux/Schenn/Couturier as the centers. When Schenn and Couturier mature a little more and get a few more seasons under their belts, the Flyers will be able to interchange those three guys amongst the three center positions, giving the opposition fits.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline   Reply With Quote