GDT: Game #44 1/13/06 Predators @ Hurricanes 6:00pm CDT
View Single Post
01-13-2006, 11:14 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
The posts above have done a great job at summing it up.
1. TV mediocre, then TV outstanding, then TV redefines five hole as five foot hole.
2. Lucky to get a point (but we still keep getting some even while we struggle).
3. Our D is better 5-on-4 than 5-on-5
3. I agree with Nomo-- he didnt throw the stick. The ice caused the fumble. Even if he did, I'm not sure it was a bad play. No yelling at Hartnell tonight.
4. Weber-- I'm willing to trade Zids for a center if he brings very good value and let this kid start playing. He will screw some stuff up but he will get a lot right.
5. Hooking penalties for this team are INSANE. ARRGGGGHHHHH
6. Erat could score 50 goals if he would go to an open spot, wait for PK to put it on his stick and then SHOOT.
7. Canes are fun to watch. It was a crazy, frustrating, miserable, fun game to watch.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by braindead