View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Marchy79

vCash: 500
For me I am optimistic that he comes back to some form of the Markov we remember.
For one, I always remembered him to be a cerebral gamer. He was nick named the general, because his game was like watching someone play chess. It's all angles with Markov.

He's my favourite Canadien, and IMO he was severely underrated in terms of the quality defenceman he is. It sucks that he had the set back, but when he gets back on this ice, IMO we're going to see a much better Canadiens team than we have now, and also when he last came off the ice as a healthy member of it.

I honestly wonder what would happen if Markov was ready by say next week... I would think we would have the potential to go on a HUGE tear.

I think when he first gets back, He's got to play lower minutes.

Stick with
Gorges - Subban for 5/5 # 1
Markov - Emelin as #2
Kaberle - Diaz

Of them... Kaberle and Markov would be given lots of PP time. Subban, Emelin & Diaz all are good secondary options to choose from.

Gorges, Subban, Emelin Diaz & Markov (on a lesser extent at first) on the PK.

Weber I like because he is a natural RH shot... But it would be nice to add a guy who can be tough, crease clearing d-man. Kind of like how Paul Mara was the second time here.

I would hope he'd be ready for top line minutes by the end of the year.
That frees up Gorges, who IMO COULD help Weber develop in to something serious...

Anyhow... Honestly, I am definately rambling... No doubt to say however, just having the General Back will be a great thing to see

Marchy79 is offline   Reply With Quote