View Single Post
Old
11-10-2003, 03:52 PM
dedalus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
for the role messier plays he plays it well. his line with simon and barnaby has been the best this season.

sather did talk about carters play eariler in the season and it picked up.
ruchinsky has had a so/so start but is a reliable penalty killer and one of the best left wings available this past offseason.
Yes and at any point will you be talking about ice time? I don't care if Sather expresses public disappointment, I care that he allocates playing time based on years of service and size of contract rather than on merit.

You say that "sather did talk about carters play eariler in the season." Fair enough. Did he once limit Carter to four shifts in a game as a response to Carter's poor play? Has he sanctioned Rucinsky for a start that you yourself admit was nothing better than average?

The answers to those questions are "no" and "no," so until Sather begins applying his supposed principles to ALL players, I really don't need to hear anymore about Jamie Lundmark or Dominic Moore and how the ice time they receive is a product of their efforts.

Glen Sather is a fat, lying, hypocrite who is surviving on the singular stupidity of this team's ownership and on a twenty year old reputation that was won for him by Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, and Mark Messier.