View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I didn't write in that thread, but in another one, I mentioned how he was not going to make the team in 2010-2011, that we shouldn't rush him like we did by playing him only 1 year in the NCAA, that we should take some time with him and he should develop offensively. There was one thread when somebody compared McPhee to him and I said that while it was not somebody too awful to be compared, I was not expecting it, 'cause I expected Max to develop an offensive game.

Now for all the flack some people in here are getting for calling him a 3rd liner, just realized that it was the exact same question mark MOST scouts had at the time. That would be professionnal scouts we are talking about. So Max developed his offensive game by becoming bigger, better and having more confidence in him. That's all. And good for us. I seriously can't believe people who keep underestimating what confidence does to a player. How about remembering it at one point?
Didn't you know? Feelings and emotions don't exist in hockey players because you can't "measure" them. Therefore, they're all sociopaths or autistic.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote