View Single Post
Old
11-10-2003, 04:15 PM
sonnytheman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkouklos
Guys, Pittsburgh has a better attendance this year then New Jersey, New York Islanders, Carolina, and at least a couple more.

Pittsburgh likes hockey but they are FED up of loosing their stars because of money for nothing good in return.
They had a superstar team, now we have good young rookies, but that is not enough to compete.
I COMPLETELY agree. It seems not only that the team won't win, but that they simply can't compete, only because of money. And, as I'm sure you've been able to guess, I'm an Expos fan, and just losing all those stars.....real fans have a tough time talking about the team, simply because it was such a big drop, so fast. For sure it was the same thing in Pittsburg, losing Jagr, Lang, Kasparaitus, Kovalev, for nothing, really.

I feel for you guys in Pittsburg (i hope you do too for us Expos fans, there really are a lot of us, but the stadium is worse then the Igloo, and the owners have never wanted to win)

P.S: if Guerrero leaves this winter, I don't think I'll ever be able to go watch another game...