View Single Post
Old
02-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Daz28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
You have to get control to get a whistle, you don't want to lose one of your best 3 guys on the 5v3PK, and most importantly while you have a player whacking away away from the play its become a 4v2. They play an area defense not a man to man defense on a 5v3.

Also, Ryan has sorta played himself off the top line. His only success has been on breakaways. There was no line juggling until the offense disappeared.
I get that you don't want to lose your best killers, but when time is running out, a cross-check or trip to get at the puck would be warranted.

As for Ryan playing himself off the 1st line, maybe, BUT no one has played themselves into it either. For that matter Getzlaf, has played worse, so should we put Pelley on the 1st line then? My point is he's the best option, and we will go nowhere with anyone else on that line anyways. The juggling came before the scoring dried up. Hags was playing great on the 2nd, and did NOTHING to demote himself to the 4th. Blake, Cogs, and Bonino were also playing great, and were split up for no reason other than someone had to take Hags vacated spot. His juggling will get annoying to you also in good time, I'm sure.

Daz28 is offline   Reply With Quote