View Single Post
Old
02-11-2012, 01:19 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
Markov has to protect Markov. That's already been said though. I suppose his game is mostly mental but I still hold reservations about what his decision making will be when he sees he's about to get run.

I choose not to set myself up for disappointment. If he gets 10 so so games under his belt this year I will consider THAT a major accomplishment because he hasn't played more than 26 consecutive in the last four years I think.
I agree that each and every player in the end have to ensure their self preservation so to speak.

The bigger issue is that there is not a single team that respects the Montreal Canadiens. They can dish whatever they want out to whomever they want and nothing will happen. Liberties are very easy to take against the Habs.

The Bruins, on the other hand, are a team that is greatly respected. Sure, their players get run but when they do, they know that they will have to fight immediately after the hit. The Bruins play hockey the way its supposed to be played. And that is what pisses me off the most because of my intense dislike for the Bruins organization (fans especially) and the majority of their players.

SouthernHab is online now   Reply With Quote