View Single Post
Old
02-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Tormentor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by helicecopter View Post
Nattinen's numbers are really impressive (i see they were actually even better after the first 12 games), but if eliteprospects.com listing is correct http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=85961 he has to have such a physical advantage over his peers that i wouldn't read too much into his stats, just yet.
80 kilos already also make me suspects he might not grow too much beyond his current 184cms.
Nättinen might actually be taller than 184cm already, so reach advantage is definitely playing a part in his game. On the other he doesn’t seem to be outmuscling his opponents that clearly, so perhaps he isn’t like Jesse Joensuu in that regard. Nättinen will probably end up being more of two-way centre forward than something resembling a power forward. His stats are good, but I think he still has plenty to learn about the game and his puck skills require some polishing as well. Will be interesting to see how he develops as a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
I saw Korpisalo in a A-SM game and he looked HUGE. He has definitely grown quite a bit.
Korpisalo has grown some height during the last year and his upright stance can make him look quite big in the net, but Ullberg and Henri Kiviaho are bigger than him.