Thread: Frolov
View Single Post
Old
11-10-2003, 06:15 PM
IGM

vCash: 500
Frolov has 4 goals and three assists while playing largely with "energy" players and recieving an average of 41 seconds of PP time per game. He is being used as an "energy" guy and is playing well above what is expected there. He is a 20 year old in his second season who has seen very little time with any consistantcy while being given a chance to play with talented top six types like himself. When he was given that chance last season he became VERY effective at it.

So to say that he hasn't done anything to prove himself worthy of time with the top six first I would ask you if you reeeeeaaaaaallllly think that the 4 games that he was given ice time with our top scoring guys was what anyone else would consider a legitimate opportunity AND THEN ask yourself if the 4 goals and one assist that he was able to score while playing with our top scoring lines in those 4 games still isn't doing anything to prove himself. Oh, and add that to the fact that he was +5 for the majority of that time as well.

If your answer is still the same then can you tell me what it would take to "prove his worth" on our top scoring lines? I can't think of anything the kid hasn't done to prove himself worthy so any help you can give would be interesting.