View Single Post
Old
02-11-2012, 09:25 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
All fun and great to see us with the possibility of finishing dead last to get a great pick.....but I'm sorry to say that whenver we score or make a great play, I'm just feeling it as I feel it all season long....extremely happy to see this. If you have to lose, well might as well lose big. But people, and it's not to remove anything from our play lately, but it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT. Look at how incredibly weak the East is and you know that we truly have a chance to be back in this. Actually, I think that making it is not even the point. It's already wondering how good we could look against the Rags or the Bruins.
People keep saying how we'll need 93 points or whatever to make it because that's what it took last year but this year it will definitely be a lot lower, like you said the East is incredibly weak.

The thing is we have a lot of games remaining against teams who are above us in the standings remaining:

3 vs. Ottawa
2 vs. Toronto
2 vs. Washington
2 vs. Florida

Its a tough hill to climb but if the Habs could win a good portion of those games the playoffs are still possible.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote