View Single Post
Old
11-10-2003, 07:05 PM
HabLover

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral
I see Crosby & Brule as complete equals. I think what Crosby is doing in the QMJHL this year is just as impressive as what Brule is doing in the WHL. It's incredible that there are two youngsters who have this type of ability, though.

I truely think if Brule stays in the WHL when he's 19 (after a team drafts him), he could break some records. Same goes for Crosby, although Lemieux's Q records are pretty gaudy.

What's the scoring records for the WHL? I assume Lemieux's has held up in the Q. And the OHL?

I would say it's safe to say if Brule was playing for Rimouski in the Q he would be putting up at least the same, if not better numbers than he is right now in the WHL with Vancouver.

Now if Crosby was in the WHL with Vancouver, I don't think he would be putting up the same numbers that he is in the Q with Rimouski. I think Crosby could still be challenging for a WHL scoring title, but I don't think he would have 46pts in 23 gms in the dub.

My reasoning for this is, both guys are in different leagues, with different teams and different teammates/linemates.