RADIO: 970 WFLA
STREAMS:
  1. http://www.realtvsport.com/channel-5.php

Previous Meetings this Season:

January 15th 2012 (6-3) L

November 17th 2011 (1-4) W

GUY BOUCHER:
Quote:
  • "We've been stingy for a while now. We've lost 1 regulation in our last 10 games. The last game against the Rangers, obviously they are a powerhouse right now, first in the conference, but we were leading 3-2 with 8 minutes left in the game. We weren't giving that much so we fell that we've definitely improved. Yes a lot of our players came back, we had 9 regulars injuried for a long time- but then some of the guys came back but it's more than that because even while they were gone we were winning. The guys who were here improved, our defensive core has improved individually and as a team, and we've got Garon going on a good stretch so it makes for success right now."
STEVEN STAMKOS:
Quote:
  • "It was a big two points for us. That's what killed us at the beginning of the year, not being able to finish games like that and maybe not being able or willing to grind it out and pay the price. We know how well we play at home. We needed to prove to ourselves that we could win on the road, as well."
BRENDAN MIKKELSON:
Quote:
  • "What a win! Big stops by @martybiron43 in the third to hold the fort. Off to Pitt, finish off the weekend right!

Ooops. Haha wrong name on the last tweet. Guess I need to get my eyes checked!"

LET'S GO BOLTS!

Last edited by TheDaysOf 04: 02-12-2012 at 06:18 PM.