Thread: Recalled/Assigned: [Feb. 13] Ian Schultz sent back to Hamilton
View Single Post
Old
02-12-2012, 05:10 PM
shiftycanuck
Habby Habitants

vCash: 500
Ok, 2 more goals today, 4 goals, 5 points in 4 gams, 26 PIM's, I think we should get this guy in our line-up. I see him stayinig down with the Dogs tho since he still has 8 more days of eligibility on his conditioning stint until he will have to clear re-entry waivers to come back up and the Bulldogs have 3 games in that span. I am very happy to see the production from him after being out all season, especially since the Dog's are thin talent wise at the moment.

3 players in the habs line-up will be potential healthy scratches when he finally gets called up.

Darche
Gomez
Palushaj

I can't believe I am saying this because I don't believe in just having heart to keep a job in the NHL but I think Darche is the safest to stay in the lineup due to the fact he has been logging big minutes and actually playing a safe productive game. Palushaj and Gomer have both been playin in the 10-12 minute range and they are my possible best bets to sit out a game and give Whitey chance. That way you ar bringing White into a 10-12 minute role and not screwing with the the top minute guys because damn things have looked rosey lately.

shiftycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote