View Single Post
Old
11-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Oi'll say!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral
Sigh.. both goals came from leaving a couple big Rangers players out front of the net with their sticks free. I still think we can come back but I'm getting increasingly frustrated by the AHL-ish lineup we've put out the last couple nights Stoll, Sarno, Salmaleinen, Bergeron and Chimera may all turn into decent players but there is no way they should all be on the ice at one time.. unfortunately, injuries have forced us into this situation. Though Sarno has looked alright through the first, I'll again stress the need for a number one centerman. Hemsky has looked alright but Smyth has looked useless so far IMO. I still have Lowe's back but I personally think this Comrie situation needs to be addressed really soon or we might gamble away our playoff spot..
I never got to see the game tonight, I had to help my ex's mother move if you can believe it. I'll be doing the same all day tomorrow.

Anyways, this thread has been my eyes on the game thus far, and this post sticks out most of all having just read the official scoresheet.

Stoll, Torres, Torres, and Chimera with goals, Bergeron with one assist :p You were right about the Oilers being able to come back though, kudos!