View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Carle would be the best defender on the block. But, and there's a huge one with regards to Carle, any team wanting to acquire Carle will have to realize that he and his agent are seeking a significant pay day. They are looking at something similar to what Wisniewski signed with Columbus. I know that Carle's agent went to Holmgren with a 5 and 7 year proposal (5 years/$28 million, 7 years/$36 million) and both were rejected by Holmgren.

So, any team that looks into acquiring Carle will either need to clear cap space or the team that acquires him is going to be a team that are going to package maybe a B level prospect, but with future endeavors if they can sign Carle.
If you have an in did you hear anything about the Luke Schenn from Toronto? I would love to him on our team. Also with the talk about Carle's value, he has to be worth more than that. A playoff contender I think would be willing to move a late first this year for his services. Also if you have any info, who are the Flyers really targeting?

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote