#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
Per the Dallas board
LOL. They know now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
Great, the rookies score and everybody jumps on their bandwagon and bashes Stoll and Penner.

Penner, I thought had been one of the better forwards since the all-star break but I suppose we see things differently.

In any case, I hope the rookies keep it going.
I agree, though on the flip side I think these ake up recalls were long overdue. Penner has looked better since the ASG, but Nolan/King should have been a recall under TM to bench Penner and give him a message. Sutter obviously seen something we didn't. It paid off in the form of three points in four games, as well as a couple of goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansH View Post
Well, if we are tooting our own horns here....

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...7&postcount=32

Good to see the kids succeeding early. Don't expect it to continue at a top six pace, but one/both should be able to give us depth on the 3rd/4th line. I'd prefer to keep up Nolan of the two, since he will use his size more, but King could do what Penner was supposed to do with Richards, go to the front of the net and try and tip in some goals. Penner hasn't done that much yet.

Now it's time to do some scoreboard watching and see what happens with San Jose/Chicago and a few other Western teams.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote