View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
What are you talking about? We have I think all our picks (plus at least one extra second, maybe two). We have prospects that are not "needed" by this team. We can make a couple trades to better this team. Like I said form the beginning, MAB or Gus and a pick is not going to get the Flyers Shea Weber, but I'm sure Homer can find an upgrade for something along those lines. If he can't, then you work from there. Maybe two picks. Maybe two prospects. Who knows. I love that trying to improve on a third place team is ridiculous, but saying, "Aw shucks the Bruins are better let's just forget about it" is the way to go.
You still do not know what I am talking about? I am talking about not trading our picks at the dead line or trading our vets to rebuild. I am talking about not competing in bidding wars to rent UFA players because we can not really afford it.

MAB or Gus have no real VALUE on UFA market. NONE! I know you think they are good or maybe good in the future. We would be very lucky if they will be top 6 d-men in this league. In the past we traded much better players for a lot lesss.

Smart thing to do this season is to stay put as in do not make trades or trying to sell our veterans.

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote