View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 12:40 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I know everything can be worked on and can be improved, but there is one guy I do have my reservations and it's Griffin Reinhart. I actually don't see this guy racking some points in better leagues. And I have a LOT of my reservations (see Timmins effect...) based on his foot speed. A whole lot of work there. Agility mostly. And the guy looks HUGE out there yet, he doesn't use that body so much but plays a good game positionnaly though, but you see him play and wish he'd be way more physical than what he is.

So depending where we pick, I'd be hesitant in going for him. I guess I am amongst a few people. I do know that everything can be worked on yet, chances are I'd like other prospects more than him. He might not make my ND list but he's not going to be a favorite for me.
Huge fan of Reinhart after watching the Oil Kings and Everett quite a bit. The kid is a beast. Yes he's not physical enough for his frame, but that can be taught and he's not a pylon. Not sure if you watched a bad game but he's pretty mobile for a 6'4" frame. What I really like is his mature positional play. Quite impressive for a '94. I'd pick him over any D not named Dumba/Murray (even Trouba).

SIDE NOTE: I think Galchenyuk is back practising - most likely no contact.
Quote:
Alex galchenyuk @AGally94:
Rbc centre #shooting #targets

Last edited by DekeLikeYouMeanIt: 02-13-2012 at 12:46 PM.