View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 12:44 PM
RandyHolt
Kuz My Arse Beach

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
i love that dale is getting aucoin's feet wet. not so excited about aucoin and perreault playing a main part in the shorthanded goal that resulted in a loss.

is making the playoffs still going to be easy? do the caps still have plenty of points they can afford to spend while getting player's feet wet?

if the caps tossed a game or two because dale didnt like a veteran talking about the team's lack of shots, then he is not the strong leader i thought he was.
You sure are tossing around the word love a lot lately.

Aucoin's feet wet... my thinking, in our trap. Or are they running the trap in Hershey, and Aucoin has already mastered it. It doesn't matter, we are thin at C. Dale or George wants to see Aucoin, obviously. Is it really that confusing?

Making the playoffs is still easy, half the teams make it, no matter how horrible they are. Don't you know this? "Crappy" teams fans in full meltdown still make it every year. And then win a series, imagine that. Coaching coming to the surface. Its nice to know Dale shares coaching duties with his assistants, not compartmentalize it. I think that will help him as a rookie coach.

Last I saw 3rd place was still easily within reach.

Why are you always hitting the panic button, or talking about people hitting the panic button, or not. We haven't even hit the trade deadline line yet. This team is ripe for a shakeup and has been for well over a year.

Last edited by RandyHolt: 02-13-2012 at 12:49 PM.
RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote