View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=dats81;44066271]With the young team we have selling all of those Veterans doesn't sound very smart to me.
QUOTE] It's an idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dats81 View Post
Why would we trade our best defenseman in Timonen? He has been playing well, his selection for the ASG reflects that. His current contract will end soon and I bet he resigns for cheap just to have one more shot at a cup with this team...
Because he is awesome, because we do not know what new CBA will birng and when, because we can get at least 1st round pick and blue chip prospect and maybe conditional 1st round pick for him, because we need money if we want to sign Suter, because maybe Timonen wants to win SC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dats81 View Post
Jagr has been a bargain so far. You won't find somebody with half of his experience to replace his scoring let alone leadership. He will be money come playoff time.
Jagr looked like 40 year old Jagr for about 10-15 games now. His leadership? He will be money in playoffs? Hmm... your point is debatable. Plus if we'll decide to clean the house and I we probably won't but if we will why stop half way.

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote