Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroglycerin View Post
Most players are.
Exactly why we should make a trade...

Quote:
Really? Why the **** was Timonen screaming after NYR games. Carle, Coburn and Mez are not solid, they are known for playing solid D at times. In fact all 3 have the same thing in common. All 3 are famous for making dumb play. Timonen cannot cover Coburn shortcomings. So you saying that Carle, Coburn, and Mez are not problems and Gus and MAB are decent.. right?
What? No I am clearly saying MAB and Gus are not good and thus we get rid of them. I don't think the first three are problems. And if you think Coburn, Mez, and Carle are not solid defenders, I don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
So it is not just adding Grossman, it is also a winger? Right? Like who and for how much?
Haha. I don't know. I'm not a GM. I want the Flyers to get Rutuu. I don't know if he's available or what his price will be. I think I have made it pretty clear that I am not trying to make a bad trade. If they can upgrade their players for an affordable price you do it. I think Homer can get at least one defender and one winger without trading any key pieces of this team. As I've said, he won't get Weber or Suter, but a guy like Grossman and maybe Rutuu should be attainable (be it for picks or prospects).

Quote:
So letís say we get what you want that will bring us where? Just curious?
Closer than we are now. I'd rather be closer this year than hope in two years we are.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote