View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 05:32 PM
vapor11

vCash: 500
I was looking at them online from US retailers for a few months but didn't order because of shipping costs..I ended up picking up a Reebok 10k bag from Canadian Tire..they seem to have fixed it now but originally on the CT website they had the Reebok 6k listed for $90 and did not have the 10k..in the CT I went too they had the 10k in place of the 6ks for $90 and I had an associate pricecheck it to make sure and it was priced correct..and ended up getting the Reebok 10k wheelbag for $90 CDN which is approx the same as US retailers sell it for

To be honest thought the bag has been more of a hassle then my older style one..Even with the large size of the 10k I have to put my equipment in certain order.. starting with my shinpads going inside my hockey pants(which means after playing I have to throw helmet,gloves etc on the floor until I get everything off)..With the slushy winter parking lots I haven't used the wheels in months..All things considered I would go back to a normal style bag if I didn't just spend $100 on this thing a few months ago

vapor11 is offline   Reply With Quote