Thread: Ty Rattie Watch
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Bluesnatic27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketNines View Post
Every interview with him has left me very impressed with his attitude and work ethic. I think he took that experience in Blues camp to heart and went back knowing how hard he'd have to work to reach that level. His huge leap in production this year is a sign of that commitment. His shot is even sicker than Tarasenko's, believe it or not, so if he can grow his body and two-way play he'll have a real place in the NHL. Because of his internal dedication I am very loath to include him in trade offers. I think maybe I've put him in one trade idea once and felt wrong for doing it. He's not quite Tarasenko level but this is the kind of continual pipeline infusion of young talent that if the Blues simply do nothing (or little) trade-wise and keep drafting well they could be great for a long time, given how great Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk are going to be on the back end.

If the Blues were to keep Tarasenko, Schwartz, Rattie and Hakanpaa, and only those guys pan out and no others, the Blues are going to be even better than they are now.
add Allen, Tesink, Veilleux, and Mcrae, and we got a dynasty

Bluesnatic27 is offline   Reply With Quote