View Single Post
Old
02-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Miller4Gold

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Mcdavid is better right now and a year younger. He will go #1. Im my opinion Mcdavid is miles ahead of Ho-sang. Imagine Jordan and vince carter in there prime. Vince was the best dunker to grace the NBA better than JOrdan. What did that matter? dunking, dangling, entertaining doesnt make u win. But it was fun to watch. He could amaze u. Jordan would amaze u but win and utilize pippen and rodman to help win rings. To me Hosang is more Vince than Mike. Mcdavid is more mike than Vince. Quote me on this ill be here for a long time. Mcdavid will have more points next year in the OHL than Ho-sang. Ill eat crow if the time comes. I think Mcdavid could produce more points in the OHL right now than Max Domi.

Mcdavids vision is out of this world. Mcdavids hockey sense is so good its like he watched the game already before he played it that night and knows exactly was is going to happen.
I have to agree with Tigers. I had a 91 and have a 96, currently in the GTHL. Both players are absolutely the best players that Ive seen live, including some very good 92's.

I dont know if its done on purpose, but the constant promotion of one player while tearing down another is really, really is odd. Im not sure what the motivation would be for that, especially for someone who isnt attached to the team. I think both have great futures ahead of them, and to sit behind a keyboard attacking one by name seems pretty over the top to me. Thats simply my opinion.

Last edited by Miller4Gold: 06-04-2012 at 06:46 AM.