View Single Post
Old
11-11-2003, 05:03 AM
Mike#16*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisian
Yes, they're at .500, and yes, there's a lot of season left to play, but I'm just sooooo tired of this team.. There's hardly anyone left to root for..

So time to blow it all up.. Obviously I'd start with Sather, but that's very doubtful, so here's my list of guy's sent packing.. Some for being the dogs they are, others for the value they'd bring.. This isn't a list of "who's fault is it anyway," it's just a list to send packing and bring back a core to build around for the future..

Lindros
Leetch
Nedved
Kovalev
Poti
Carter
Malakhov
Mironov
Ruchinsky
Kasparaitis
Holik
Hlavac

Obviously there's varying degrees of trade value (based on talent as well as contract), but by trading most if not all of the above, I'm sure a good core can be returned, and added to Moore, Lundmark, Tyutin, Murray etc.. Keep Barnaby, Simon and the rest around, to be the foot soldiers in the effort to get a team that grows together..

Just blow it up now, don't wait for the trade deadline, or the offseason, PLEASE!
if i am correct informed, the ducks are up for sale. why dont you guys just liquidate the Rangers franchise and move the Ducks to the MCG?
:moon: