Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresBillsBuffalo View Post
**** you ruff
Quote:
Originally Posted by sba View Post
jack adams award winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal System Ehrhoff View Post
Bahahahaha I didn't even see that. Get out Ruff.
These comments are puzzling to me.

Luke Adam is insane if he honestly believes the reason he was demoted wasn't communicated to him.

Sure, maybe he wasn't pulled aside and said - "Luke, you've been demoted because (laundry list of reasons he has sucked)," but I guarantee assistant coaches put the work in during practice to go over Luke's issues. Guaranteed.

You guys are just as insane if you fault Ruff for this. Adam was demoted because he started showing that he was a defensive liability playing the pivot for Vanek and Poms.

He couldn't score when he was moved to the other scoring lines.

He didn't use his size when he was put on the banger lines.

Now he's in the AHL.

It's not like Ruff moved him from the first line to the fourth line over night. He gradually lost his minutes as he gradually became more and more useless to the current squad.

I still believe Adam will be a good player in this league. Nothing spectacular, but a solid complementary scorer. Hopefully he'll get some confidence back in the AHL, Rolston continues to work on the issues that I'm sure the Buffalo coaching staff were working on with him, and become a better player in the long run.

And seriously, this isn't uncommon league-wide. Adam will be back. This was a great move by Ruff and company (albeit a fairly obvious move that many of us have wanted to see).

gallagt01 is offline   Reply With Quote