View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 01:05 AM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SedinSandwich View Post
I agree with Carchidi, it does seem like L. Schenn would love to come here, not only because of Brayden, but because he wants a shot on a contender. I saw Leafs fans saying that the Leafs/Flyers game last week was his best game of the season, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's because he's more motivated around his brother. Also, Ron Wilson just seems to really not like him, and his not-so-great performance on the Leafs may be partly a confidence issue.

The Flyers had a pair of brothers on the team for both of their Cup wins. While Luke Schenn wouldn't even come close to solving this team's problems right now, one could make the argument that a brother act on the team representing the city of Brotherly Love, has, in the past, been a good luck charm for the franchise...

That being said, I don't think we have anything worthy of giving up for the big Schenn. I don't want to give up Simmonds, I think his style of hockey is perfect for the Flyers. And JVR is, face it, not going anywhere. Burke doesn't want Voracek. We've really got nothing to give away.

coburn, mez or carle? all three are probably going anyway. carle wont be resigned, mez will probably go in the summer to sign webber or sutter. i wouldnt be surprised if coburn goes too, the forwards got a makeover last year, now it's the defense.

toughfighter83* is offline   Reply With Quote