View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 02:38 AM
JoeCool16

vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelshu View Post
Any recommendations for stores that are willing to ship to Indonesia with cheap shipping cost? If they're willing to undervalue the customs declaration, then it's a plus (no, trust me i'm not trying to scam.. this is how we deal with corrupted customs officers in a 3rd world country)

I shop mainly on ebay and for sticks it's usually around $25 - $35 to ship to my country (usps priority international) ..i'm also a regular on icewarehouse & hockeymonkey but it costs $65 to ship 1 stick.. that can't be right.
Have you tried Ebay? There's lots of hockey gear there and most sellers are usually pretty good about declaring items as "gifts" which makes their shipping cost way less... at least in Canada. I'm not sure what tactics are used to circumvent customs in Indonesia but I'm sure you do and maybe you could work with sellers to make something happen. You can also quickly check to see if they'll ship worldwide. PS, how is a hockey fan living in Indonesia? Come live in Canada! I'll save you an awesome seat at the Canucks game

JoeCool16 is online now   Reply With Quote