View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 04:10 AM
michaelshu

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to michaelshu Send a message via Skype™ to michaelshu
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCool16 View Post
Have you tried Ebay? There's lots of hockey gear there and most sellers are usually pretty good about declaring items as "gifts" which makes their shipping cost way less... at least in Canada. I'm not sure what tactics are used to circumvent customs in Indonesia but I'm sure you do and maybe you could work with sellers to make something happen. You can also quickly check to see if they'll ship worldwide. PS, how is a hockey fan living in Indonesia? Come live in Canada! I'll save you an awesome seat at the Canucks game
Yeah, I often shop on ebay too.. though shipping prices are sometimes ridiculous. Like at one seller it cost $32 to ship a stick, while on other sellers it costs $50+.. so I gotta be pretty lucky most of the time.

For indonesia, declaring as gift and undervaluing items is to cheat on the customs/tax that we have to pay when the item gets here. If the number is low to begin with, those corrupted customs officers won't be able to milk me.

Haha, hockey is always on and off in indonesia but hey at least we can still play
Well truth is, I was actually introduced to hockey during my stay in Canada.. I believe it was somewhere in Ontario... I was 7 back then, and was visiting my uncle who were working there. He was a Bobby Hull fan, he passed away though

And I would actually love to see the Canucks' new dressing room! They looked awesome on youtube..

michaelshu is offline   Reply With Quote