View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 10:23 AM
SherWood Lumber 76

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRangers View Post
That has to one of the worst draft picks ever for this team. Its not even like you can say well he was supposed to be a great player but he just didnt pan out or he was picked where he should have been. I dont think that guy was on anyones radar. I remember guys who follow the draft and prospects saying the Rangers should draft a bunch of guys that were there when the Rangers were picking and they took Jessiman instead.

It really is sickening looking at the names taken after him. Just to make everyone throw up a little:
Dustin Brown, Brent Seabrook, Zach Parise, Ryan Getzlaf, Brent Burns, Ryan Kesler, Mike Richards, Brian Boyle and Corey Perry just in the 1st round
They key point of the Jessiman pick to me will always be our cupboard - it was bare as bare could be and Sather and Co take the biggest wildcard of the draft!?

Horrible management when you had so many players who at least had proven some things in their draft year. Personally I was a big Kesler fan(posters argued his offense was not there!!), liked Parise, Carter, Richards, Brown and many posters on here wanted Getzlaf.

SherWood Lumber 76 is offline   Reply With Quote