View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Clock

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDoak View Post
Blizzard likely is looking into a D3 port at some level. They had some job posts awhile back about making a port for it. However, I think this will likely end up as vaporware much like Starcraft: Ghost.

Blizzard's quality standards just can't translate over to a console. Controls are too limited and the hardware is handicapped. I'm sure activision is pushing to have the Real Money auction house is as many hands as possible, however.
I dunno. I played Torchlight on Xbox and thought that it actually translated really, really well. The only thing that would probably be missed would be hotkeys, but I thought joysticks for movement and whatnot worked great.

YMMV, of course. I've just gotten to the point where I don't care about graphics and I'd rather sit on my couch with a kick-ass AV setup in an open room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
also if I ever get my ass overseas, I'll buy each and all of you at least 1 beer or whatever you guys drink.

you guys are more there for me, than a lot of my friends, without even knowing me.

thank you from the bottom of my heart.

no doubt that this is the best bunch of folks on the whole internet.

Last edited by Clock: 02-14-2012 at 12:40 PM.