Anaheim Ducks @ Minnesota Wild 6.30pm CST "The Valentine Edition"
View Single Post
02-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mission Beach, CA
Originally Posted by
1)Were you always out in Cali?
2) Death in the GF's fam this morning, so that will take some wind out of the sails.
3) Can we have a GDT where we avoid the actual game at all costs? We're doing a great job so far
1) Nope, I grew up in Apple Valley until I was 12 then we moved to West Bloomington but my mom got transferred to New York so I was bouncing back & forth between Queens NY (Thats why I love the Isles btw, got the place there when the North stars left) & Bloomington for years. Then when I moved out to Cali in early 2004 & lived in Huntington Beach (OC) for 6 years & then I moved to Mission Beach down in San Diego about 2 years ago.
2) Sorry to hear that man... That's never good..
3) We should be the first GDT to take the daring step of not including the game! Not even in the OP! We should talk about the weather & what everyone's doing that week. We could go down in history with Gophers thread but for being the first Game Day thread to not acknowledge the game what so ever.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by se7en