View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 01:30 PM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0otnSc0re View Post
I'm not sure what you're trying to say? I was stating because the SLEW FOOT happened last weekend, and he admitted to it being a slew foot. The next weekend, he takes a questionable charging, where he took about 6-7 strides to make contact with Ericsson. I don't see how it's questionable, he took 6-7 strides and then made contact with Ericsson slightly high. I'd be willing to say that if he didn't slew foot Parise and then admit to it, he doesn't get suspended for this hit on Ericsson.
It was a 2 minute minor for charging. nothing more. thats what I am trying to say. the suspension is quesionable due to Shanahan's inconsistancy. he didnt have to admit to the slewfoot. its on tape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
Yeah I'll be ok with that. You're not supposed to be charging or boarding in the sport to begin with. They're illegal hits. If Rinaldo starts getting suspended for legal hits, then I'll mind. Don't act like he can't still throw his weight around, that's a crock. As much a crock as everyone still *****ing about the suspension in this thread. It's not that hard to understand...
My point is if he knows he may get suspended for every charge or board that he commits then he may be thinking well, I better not hit this guy then. I am not saying he wont be able to throw his way around, I am just saying he may not hit as much now knowing that he is now on a very short leash. even when its just 2 minute minors hes commiting. He is a young player and he start backing off hitting guys.
The refs know who he is obviously. You dont think there is a chance he is going to get sent to the box more now for legal checks? Its going to happen.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote