View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Haaabs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge View Post
Bruins fan in peace.

Being a close family friend of Randy's not surprised. Guy puts 110% into everything. Definitely did this as a call out/step up. I'll call and ask him . Kidding of course.

Not to derail your thread, but do you see him being with the team still after this year? Fired? Sent back to the AHL to coach? I'll be going to Boston for the last game against the Habs and we'll see him there. Hope it's not the last.
Pierre Gauthier threw RC under the bus right after hiring him. He apologized to the media for hiring him and said they'd reassess the situation at the end of the season.

They're most likely going to look for a bilingual coach at the end of the season. Especially since it doesn't look like we'll be making a miracle run to the playoffs. Its why Kirk Muller left Montreal to coach in the AHL when given the chance, he knew he wasn't going to end up as Coach with the habs because of the language issue.

I don't want to start a language debate. I don't necessarily agree with it but it is what it is.

Haaabs is offline   Reply With Quote