View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 05:02 PM
alfstheman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markstroms pads View Post
Yes i watch every Brynäs game. And it's six games by the by. But i still don't see how 50 points in the SEL guarantees 70-80pt potential. Joakim Lindström won the scoring race in the SEL last year with 60pts, does he have 90-100pt potential? I think you're missing something in you train of thaught.

I know but i still think it's way to optimistic.
Seems like every goal I see from silfverberg seems to be an absolute lazer! hes likely to get time with spezza when the top line doesn't produce for a few games in a row and whos to say he wont end up getting a full season on the top line/pp if he produces well there.

It is very possible that over his career he would produce 70-80 points on spez's wing with pp time. Is anyone here actually guaranteeing he will achieve this?? no. I think 50 points on the 2nd line while playing loads of pk is a realistic assumption for silf in as early as 2 years from now. If you haven't noticed the sens are desperate for top wingers and im sure they're willing to give anyone a try to see if someone can step up.

No harm in having a little faith in a prospect who seems so get exponentially better every year!!