View Single Post
Old
11-11-2003, 07:52 AM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR#9
Nver claimed they were getting close right now to reaching this level but rather what I said was that they will continue to grow and they are on a learning curve on how to play this way and execute it on a nightly basis and that come the 2nd half they will be much more comfortable within the system and what is expected of each guy and how they have to play each night to get the desired results and they will get better at this as the season wears on if they stick to it.
The 2nd half!?!?! Dude, we don't have the luxury of waiting around for all these supposed professionals to do the absolute minimum required on a consistent basis, or for the coach to get a freakin' clue as to who plays where and with whom. These game count and the Rangers away pissing away valueable points almost every night.

The Rangers have been putting together "bits-n-pieces" of decent games for 6 years now with the same result. NOW I'm supposed to believe something different is going on? That somehow, this year, it's an indication of a learning curve and not the incosistent performances that have plagued the group since day 1? What reason would I have to believe that?