View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 10:36 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino View Post
What about Michael Schumacher? He looked good against Phoenix rookies and his stats are surprisingly good. One year more in the OHL and then season or two in the AHL. He has more skills than King or Nolan, but I don't know is his attitude allright?
I have only seen him play in person twice this season so I don't have the book on him yet. I spoke to him once after practice and he seems to be the right kind of kid. He is a very very determined person and is allot like Kitsyn in his flat out drive to make it to the NHL. That seems to be one of the things Futa looks for more than anything. A sense of total desperation to make it to the NHL and win at that level.

He plays a hard nosed game has pretty good hands and is learning to use his size. Like I said after a total of two games watching him in person I still have allot to learn about him but if he puts it all together he might be a good one. I seem to keep forgetting him to my own fault. I have spend more time watching N Shore and Toffi this year then I should but I have put a ton of time into working on this years draft class.

Mostly players who project to rds 4-7 but I am starting to get the time in on our kids again.

Good point.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote