Thread: Value of: The Flyers as Sellers?
View Single Post
Old
02-14-2012, 10:46 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0otnSc0re View Post
1- Yeah, I'm worried right now. Pens scare me.

2 - Agreed again. But the links we're being pointed too, such as bottom pairing defender won't necessarily help us as much as people think.

3- Briere is cold as ice, he has 2 goals the last 22 games I believe it's at now. He's also been bad in every other aspect of the game. Teams get desperate and if they really need a Matt Carle, a late first is not out of the question. I also agree with Timonen, I don't even think he'd be asked to waive.
Yeah but if they could just get more consistency from their defense in general, and either one of the two goaltenders starts showing some consistency, things could change. I think you look internally first, then try to go to external measures, and then last resort is selling.

I don't even think with desperation that anyone would offer up a 1st for Matt Carle. Stranger things have happened at the deadline. The Rangers shipped off Tony Amonte for Noonan and Matteau... enough said.

Yeah, Timonen won't ask. His family has to be rooted there now, and I don't see him wanting to leave in the first place. Not happening at all.

CM Lundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote