View Single Post
Old
02-15-2012, 01:19 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
i bet if people started to look at andrei for what he is they'd hate him a lot less. this is what he is: a very physical winger that will score you 20-25 goals each year at a reasonable cap hit and that is not 'injury-prone'.

and the old 'no heart, no effort, lazy player' diatribe is so 2009. since the second half of last year, his effort level, defensive awareness and hustle has dramatically improved. him not scoring does not equal him being lazy. he is still forchecking, backchecking, hitting but the puck just isn't going in. and guess what? that's normal for a 20-25 goal scorer. those guys WILL score in bunches

look at him for what he is and the habs would have to be stupid to let him go if his cap hit stays somewhere around 3.5.

although i see the argument that leblanc can take his place next year, i'd rather we keep AK. and if leblanc is REALLY ready, trade AK next year while he is still signed to a contract. better trade value.
same here... Leblanc may be ready to take his spot but it would be nice if, for a change, we were adding talent instead of replacing it.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote