Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Rangers Blackhawks
View Single Post
Old
02-15-2012, 05:58 PM
mti79

vCash: 500
As for the goaltending question: if Hank feels up to it, play him against Chicago. If he's tired after last night's epic performance, then play Marty. I trust Biron because I trust our system. Marty has been good and it's a far cry from previous seasons when we'd play our backup and pray for a good game.

I'd like to see Wolski get back in the lineup. See if he can get going. He's healthy, did well in CT, and needs to do something. If he can add some depth scoring for this team, then we may not need to go out and trade for someone and therefore we don't have to give up anyone.

Woywitka is done with this team. He came in, played a decent game and held that 6/7 spot for a while. Now, with Stralman signing and playing way better than many of us expected and with Bickel playing a solid role and Emmy back healthy, we just don't need Woywitka hanging around. I don't see the Rangers carrying that many d-men, but who knows. Waived to CT or traded for a late pick/future considerations is my guess.