View Single Post
Old
02-15-2012, 07:39 PM
biturbo19

vCash: 500
Jamie McBain (CAR) to Vancouver?

Carolina has a pretty good stockpile of young d-men and prospects, and with Gleason re-signing, it seems like there's the potential to move someone is there. I get the impression McBain is certainly not the first choice for Canes fans to move, but i don't get the impression that he's an untouchable at this point, particularly with Faulk emerging as he has. I think McBain has the potential to be a great fit with the Canucks style, and would provide us that RHS 'Salo-insurance' we're after. His superb cap-hit would certainly be of value this year as well, even though he's due for a raise this summer.

Is there a potential Raymond+ package that could get a deal done sending Jamie McBain to Vancouver at the deadline?

How much adding would Vancouver realistically be looking at? A pick? Decent prospect?

Would a 'close-to-ready' blueline prospect to replace McBain be of interest? Someone like Sauve + Raymond perhaps?

Or is their an alternative potential deal there without Raymond, without subtracting from the Canucks current roster? It seems to me as though Carolina is after players who can step in right away, or at least very soon, but if there's a deal to be made for futures, that could work as well. Maybe something around Schroeder?

Thoughts from Canes fans on the what you'd be looking for?

biturbo19 is offline   Reply With Quote