View Single Post
Old
02-15-2012, 08:50 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeItILoveIt View Post
As the analogy goes, Ben is Ryan Suter, of course. Kacie is Smashville (local TN girl, not glamorous but solid; goes to the net and the hard places; a lot of detail in her game; not a passenger).
That sounds like Trotz's dream girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
You know, for a guy who is supposedly a silent leader, Suter certainly has had a lot to say this season.

Honestly, I think they are just tired. Tired of being called upon to play so many minutes, tired of the media hounding them about their future plans, tired of not having the correct pieces to win a championship, tired of being unable to get to the confrence finals much less the stanley cup. Honestly, I think Poile has made lofty and unrealistic promises to the players and the fans and this is the backlash of those promises.
If that one week in Ottawa made him tired of the media hounding him (because you know our media pretty much leaves him alone), he better think long and hard before going to a large-market team where everyone is reporting on what he ate for breakfast, rumors about which of his teammates is coming on to his wife, etc. I don't know about Weber but Suter seems like a guy who enjoys his privacy, and we give him that in Nashville. He's not gonna get it in a large market.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote