Thread: Denmark: Denmark WC2012 team
View Single Post
Old
02-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Morten Madsen and Frederik Andersen were not there due to... well being SEL'ers and thus locks. Don't expect to see them on the National Team again until it's getting serious.

Not sure why Kasper Jensen would be a lock? He ahead of others, sure, but a lock? In my eyes Daniel Nielsen, Philip Larsen, Stefan Lassen, Jesper Jensen and Mads Boedker are locks.

Then there's two spots to fight for amongst Kasper Jensen, Oliver Lauridsen, Philip Hersby, Michael Eskesen. Longshots could be, as mentioned, Gronvaldt, Brugisser and Rasmus Nielsen. My money's on Kasper Jensen and Michael Eskesen atm.

On the forward side I'd go with the 9 locks, Morten Poulsen, Nicklas Jensen and two of Lassen/Dresler/Karvinen/Lykkeskov/Degn/Staal/Starkov/Storm.

Not sure if Degn and Dresler have lazed 'em NT-wise yet but if they're willing they'll be in the mix. I'd go with Lassen and Dresler - if he's good to go - but that's just me. Lassen because he offers the best offense, Dresler the best defense. Karvinen, Degn and Lykkeskov could change my mind. I'm sceptical towards Starkov and Staal.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote