View Single Post
Old
02-16-2012, 11:26 AM
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by will1066 View Post
You really wish ill on a guy like Lin? Wow. Cut back on the Haterade, please.

All the guy has done is make the Knicks a better team man. That team's season was lost, they were on the same road as the Jets, completely failing expectations. This Lin guy comes out of nowhere and has saved their season--for now. In their game in Toronto, they were toast, down by double digits most of the night, but won on a furious rally with Lin making the game-winning shot to keep their win streak alive. The Knicks haven't lost since Lin started. The Knicks got their true point guard. The Knicks are going through the same thing like a hockey team that gets a winger they need and as a result other players get slotted into their right spots or find their roles, all three/four lines start clicking, and the team starts winning.
No, I wish him no ill will. I like him as a person..I'm just tired of hockey getting crapped on because of basketball. And I'm tired of the Rangers getting ignored because of the Knicks. It's been happening for years before Lin, but this is the straw the breaks the camel's back.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote