Thread: Dubinsky?
View Single Post
Old
02-16-2012, 10:28 AM
scott99

vCash: 500
Dubinsky?

Islander's fan coming in peace. I'm just wondering what in the world is going on with Brandon Dubinsky ? Unlike most fans in the Islanders/Rangers rivalry, I actually like some Ranger's players. Callahan, he plays the game the way it's supposed to be played, plays hard, hits hard, skates hard, does everything right, and is a great leader. Lundqvist, first ballot hall of fame goalie, what else can be said. Staal, a great young defensman, same goes for Girardi. These are just a few of my favorite Rangers to watch, and wish they were Islanders.

That being said, Dubinsky seemed like a star in the making, in fact, I had some Ranger's friends of mine a couple of years ago tell me they wouldn't trade Dubinsky straight up for Tavares (I'm sure their views might have changed by now). Now he seems like an afterthought on the Rangers team, so many prospects (Anisimov & Callahan for example) have passed him by, and he seems like a shell of even last's years version, which seemed to be his break out season. I haven't watched many Ranger's games this year, so I'm hoping for some insight. Dubinsky is my favorite Ranger's player.

scott99 is offline   Reply With Quote